1. Choose an amazing cover photo: The cover photo is the first thing people will see when they come across your story, so make sure it’s something eye-catching and relevant to the content of your story.
2. Use high-quality images and videos: Blurry or low-quality photos and videos will not only make your story look bad, but it will also deter people from bother viewing it.
3. Use engaging and creative text: The text in your story should be engaging and creative enough to capture people’s attention and make them want to read more.
4. Use relevant hashtags: Hashtags are a great way to get your story seen by more people, so be sure to use ones that are relevant to the content of your story.
5. Promote your story: Make sure to promote your story on your other social media channels and in any other way you can think of. The more people who see it, the better!
how to edit story on facebook
To edit your story on Facebook, simply click on the “Edit” button in the top right-hand corner of your story. From there, you can make any changes you want, including adding or removing photos and videos, changing the text, and more.
Once you’re happy with your edits, simply click “Save” and your story will be updated.
how to write a catchy headline for facebook
Your headline is one of the most important parts of your Facebook story, so make sure it’s something catchy and attention-grabbing. A great headline will entice people to read your story, so take some time to brainstorm a few options before settling on one.
Some tips for writing a catchy headline:
1. Use keywords: Use keywords that are relevant to the content of your story and that people are likely to search for.
2. Be creative: Think outside the box to come up with a headline that’s both creative and attention-grabbing.
3. Keep it short: A headline should be no longer than a few words, so make every word count.
4.Make it benefit-driven: A headline that promises something beneficial to the reader is more likely to be clicked on than one that doesn’t.
5. Use numbers: People are more likely to read a headline if it contains numbers, so try to incorporate them whenever possible.
how to add stickers and filters to facebook stories
To add stickers and filters to your Facebook story, simply click on the “Stickers” or “Filters” button in the top right-hand corner of your story. From there, you can browse through the available options and select the ones you want to use.
Once you’re happy with your story, simply click “Save” and your story will be updated.