Welcome to The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Annotated and Maps. This document contains information on the locations, characters, and events of the game. It also includes a number of maps that show the key locations in the game world.
The main body of this document is divided into two sections. The first section provides an annotated walkthrough of the game, and the second section contains the maps. The walkthrough covers the main quest line of the game, as well as a number of side quests. It is divided into a number of sections, each covering a different area of the game world. The maps show the locations of all the major settlements, dungeons, and quest-related locations in the game. They are organized by region, and each map is labeled with the relevant quest names and objectives.
The game’s plot
revolves around the player character’s quest to find the lost heir to the throne of Cyrodiil, and save the Empire from destruction. The game is set in the province of Cyrodiil, and takes place in the year 4E 201.
Cyrodiil is a large province, and is divided into nine regions. The game world is geographically diverse, ranging from the dense forests of the Colovian Highlands, to the barren ash plains of the Jerall Mountains.
The nine regions of Cyrodiil are:
- The Imperial City – The capital of Cyrodiil, and the seat of the Emperor.
- The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion – Annotated and Maps
- The Colovian Highlands – A region of dense forests, located to the west of the Imperial City.
- The Gold Coast – A region of lush farmland, located to the south-west of the Imperial City.
- The Great Forest – A large forest that covers the central part of Cyrodiil.
- The Jerall Mountains – A range of mountains that runs along the eastern border of Cyrodiil.
- The Nibenay Valley – A region of swamps and marshes, located to the east of the Imperial City.
- The West Weald – A region of dense forest, located to the north-west of the Imperial City.
- The South Weald – A region of dense forest, located to the south of the Imperial City.
- The Rift – A region of volcanic mountains, located to the north-east of the Imperial City.
The different races and their abilities
The game world is inhabited by a variety of races, including humans, elves, orcs, and goblins. There are also a number of non-humanoid creatures, such as bears, wolves, and spiders. The game features a day-night cycle, and a weather system that affects the environment and the behavior of NPCs.
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion is a single-player RPG released for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 in 2006. It was developed by Bethesda Game Studios, and published by Bethesda Softworks. The PC version of the game includes a construction set, which allows players to create their own mods. There are a number of popular mods available for the game, including ones that add new quest lines, locations, and items.
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion was a commercial and critical success, selling over 3.5 million copies worldwide. It received positive reviews, with critics praising the size and scope of the game world, the variety of quests and objectives, and the robust modding community.
Oblivion pc how to drop items
In order to drop an item in Oblivion, the first thing you need to do is open your inventory. You can do this by pressing the “I” key on your keyboard. Once your inventory is open, find the item you want to drop and press the “D” key on your keyboard.